Our Broken World

Hi. Welcome to this site. I hope you have a nice stay here. The theme of this site is post apocalyptic, crops are gone, prey is dead and the once strong world we lived in is falling to pieces. The remaining anthros and humans that have survived must settle their differences and work together if they are to live in this ever-changing world. Thank you for coming to this site. Feel free to post in the guest book any questions or comments you have. Please join if interested. Role Play has started. Thank you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Our Broken World

Hi. Welcome to this site. I hope you have a nice stay here. The theme of this site is post apocalyptic, crops are gone, prey is dead and the once strong world we lived in is falling to pieces. The remaining anthros and humans that have survived must settle their differences and work together if they are to live in this ever-changing world. Thank you for coming to this site. Feel free to post in the guest book any questions or comments you have. Please join if interested. Role Play has started. Thank you.

Our Broken World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are awakening!

I forgot my password

Poll

How do you like this site?
The Swamps I_vote_lcap27%The Swamps I_vote_rcap 27% [ 7 ]
The Swamps I_vote_lcap54%The Swamps I_vote_rcap 54% [ 14 ]
The Swamps I_vote_lcap4%The Swamps I_vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
The Swamps I_vote_lcap15%The Swamps I_vote_rcap 15% [ 4 ]
The Swamps I_vote_lcap0%The Swamps I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
The Swamps I_vote_lcap0%The Swamps I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 26

Latest topics

» Ruins of the City
The Swamps I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 7:45 pm by Sylvia

» The Mountains
The Swamps I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 1:51 am by Shadow Of Hope

» I'satta A'k'ima Kpangbah, the wild one!
The Swamps I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 8:54 am by Sylvia

» Soul-The lone one
The Swamps I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 12:19 am by Soul

Affiliates

2 posters

The Swamps

Sylvia
    Sylvia
    Admin

The Swamps Empty The Swamps

Post by Sylvia Tue May 28, 2013 8:16 pm

A combination of Sea and Earth. Usually quite wet at all times of the year. Some anthros like it. Most don't.

The Swamps Livswamp
    thebunnyfromhell
    Young Hunter

The Swamps Empty Re: The Swamps

Post by thebunnyfromhell Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:04 pm

I abandoned the motorcycle a while back while patching up a final wound I had received. Rather minor, but enough to make me loose a lot of blood.

I dragged a small catamaran from behind a pile of brambles. I pulled it towards the water. As I sat down in it, I pushed the bullet in my shoulder out, and it plopped into the water. Tainted blood dripped rapidly onto the water. I quickly wrapped up the wound and singed it shut. Still weary from the lose of blood, I felt light headed.

I paddled weakly, eventually coming to a stream where the current still flowed, pulling the boat with it, towards the ocean not many miles away.
    thebunnyfromhell
    Young Hunter

Post by thebunnyfromhell Thu May 01, 2014 12:27 am

As I neared the end of the stream I turned down a small water way on my right into a grotto that ended with a beach. Inside the stone walled hideaway was my home. the opening at the top of the grotto was sealed by dead thorns and branches.

Inside to the left was a significant sized pile of crates and bags, these which were filled with various non perishables and survival supplies. To the right were some living anemities including a pair of freezers, a oven and a camp stove. all of which were wired to a solar panel in the barbed brambles above. In the back were a pair of hammocks and some foldable chairs. completely blocked out from the daylight, the grotto was completely black. I could see perfectly fine with my nocturnal vision.

A well hidden shelter, was an ideal place for me to live. I wrapped my wound after cleaning it again. Exausted, I laid down on one of the hammocks which I gladly lounged.
    thebunnyfromhell
    Young Hunter

Post by thebunnyfromhell Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:41 am

I woke up the next afternoon after a well needed rest. I sat up sore, blinking I stretched painfully, the bullet wound reeked of infection. I opened a crate and pulled out a bag of trail mix. Human food, but still was substantial. I sighed, wishing that the previous days events had not occurred. I pulled out a syringe containing some powerful antibiotics and I slid it into my shoulder. where it would fight the infection hopefully.

Even tho I was well rested I still knew I was not in shape to head out again. so I stayed inside my well obscured shelter. I sat down on a folding chair and propped my legs on a crate to read a book.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:14 am